TECH + Marketing Leader
I am a digital leader with a proven ability to get things done and the long-term vision to inspire and grow productive teams. Builder of bridges, agile communicator, passionate technophile and dedicated marketing & technology thought leader, I span the gap between technology and marketing – a place where so many organizations struggle to realize success. I personally thrive on challenges that focus on areas of digital media, technology and product design.
10031 Lovegrass Ln
Orlando, FL 32832
Recent Career Highlights
Corporate Director, Digital Strategy
Orlando Health, Orlando, FL – October 2020 to current
Senior leadership role in a $6.5B healthcare system. As Corporate Director, I am the subject matter expert & leader for the teams that own or consult on all aspects of Orlando Health’s customer and patient-facing digital portfolio including, but not limited to the following:
- Marketing Automation, Personalization, A/B & Multivariate Testing, Segmentation & Journeys
- CRM (Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Social Studio, DMP, All Integrations
- Website CMS, Hosting Infrastructure, Security & Disaster Recovery (DR)
- Mobile Applications
- Social Media Platforms (Organic & Paid)
- SEO & Local Data Management
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Marketing Analytics, Business Intelligence (BI), Dashboarding & Decision Support
- Digital Regulatory Compliance (WCAG 2.x)
- Content Marketing / Inbound Marketing
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Email Marketing (SFMC)
Director / Corporate Director, Digital Strategy Key Accomplishments
- Achieved 1,000%+ ROMI two consecutive years.
- 15% Lower Cost Per Acquisition (CPA) than National Healthcare Industry Average
- 35% YoY Customer Lead Growth
- Established First BI Dashboards for Senior Leadership
- Implemented Health System’s First Digital Marketing Personalization & Segmentation
- Implemented Award-Winning AI Chat
- Website Hosting, Hardening & DR Plan
- Achieved Website ADA Compliance (WCAG 2.1)
- Record-Setting Organization Contribution (Profit) Margin
- Record-Setting Market Share Gains
- Record-Setting Patient Satisfaction Scores
- Record-Setting Team Member Engagement Scores
Director, Digital Strategy
Orlando Health, Orlando, FL – November 2017 to October 2020
Newly-created leadership role with responsibilities including paid digital media, social media, marketing technology (MarTech), web, CRM, digital analytics & BI reporting.
Manager, Digital Media
Orlando Health, Orlando, FL – February 2014 to November 2017
Mid-level leadership role managing a team responsible for strategic and tactical ownership of Website CMS (Sitecore) and Salesforce.
Manager, Digital Media Key Accomplishments
- 12-Month Website Re-platform & Redesign
- 30% SEO Organic Traffic Growth YoY
- Implemented Health System’s First Online Scheduling
- Implemented Health System’s First Physician Star Ratings
- Implemented Health System’s First Inbound Marketing Programs & Blog
- Oversaw the launch of four dozen digital marketing campaigns that drove millions of dollars in direct revenue.
- Led a sprint development team that deployed 17 agile features releases in 18 months using Agile / Scrum methodologies.
- Achieved Website ADA Compliance (WCAG 2.0)
Business Analyst / Agile Product Owner
Lightmaker, Orlando, FL – April 2012 to February 2014
Served as the primary, client-facing digital expert on all assigned digital agency accounts with clients including Lexus, Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP), Farmer’s Insurance, Cars.com and other top-tier organizations.
Lightmaker Product Owner Key Accomplishments
Alphatree Marketing, Orlando, FL – October 2010 to June 2012
Co-founded Digital Marketing Agency growing annual revenues to 6-figures while working corporate full-time role in Information Technology at SunGard (Ellucian).
Application Administrator & Software Analyst / DBA
SunGard Higher Education, Maitland, FL – March 2011 to April 2012
Corporate IT role providing technical platform & business process ownership of CA Clarity project management platform, MS Project 2007 & IBM FocalPoint enterprise systems. Role was reassigned due to IT organizational restructure.
Roles That Got Me Where I am Today
Digital Product Analyst & Software Quality Lead
SunGard Higher Education, Maitland, FL – August 2006 to February 2011
Software development supervisory role responsible for feature definition, planning, scripting, testing & defect tracking for a team of seven (7) developers of a custom C# . NET application using agile methodologies. Role was a reassignment due to IT restructure.
Manager, Desktop & Technical Services
SunGard Higher Education, Maitland, FL – March 2004 to August 2006
Managed internal help desk support team of three (3) IT professionals providing break-fix desktop troubleshooting. Managed $2M annual department-budgeted technology procurement as well as hardware, software & peripherials support.
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Hyperion / Oracle Orlando, FL – May 2000 to December 2003
J2EE software quality role for client-facing requirements gathering & integration of the Hyperion Analyzer product into a suite of BI and data intelligence applications.
Manager & Trainer, Software Technical Support Call Center
SIMSOL Software Orlando, FL – April 1997 to May 2000
Built and supervised technical support department consisting of eight (8) technical support reps in a call center environment. Created and maintained technical support documentation for all products produced by the company, lowering support call volume by 10% YoY.
Other Noteworthy Projects, Roles & Experience
Just a few more things I’m proud to have done:
- Volunteer (pro-bono photography), Orlando Health Foundation
- Creator & Editor of various personal, parenting, photography & travel blogs
- Published author, Memoirs of a Dating Dad
- Microsoft SharePoint Certified Administrator (2007)
- Former Contributor, Skyword.com Blog in Digital Transformation
- Avid Travel Blogger, Digital Photographer & Videographer