The information contained in this site is provided for general information only and should not be construed to be formal legal, business or personal advice. The opinions of this site do not represent those of my employer, sponsors, family, friends, dog, or any one else except for the author.
- DanielRuyter.com will not sell, exchange or share your private information regardless of its source.
- Comments posted on DanielRuyter.com articles are anonymous, but allow you to post contact information if desired. The comments posted on these articles don’t necessarily reflect the feelings or opinions of Daniel or other commenters or site contributors.
- This website does not accept requests from link-building agencies on behalf of clients.
- This website does accept relevant, high-value guest blog posts, which may include a link to the author’s website or social media profile(s).
- DanielRuyter.com encourages links to its website provided that any such link does not improperly connote an endorsement by or affiliation with the site in any fashion, unless previously agreed.
This is the personal blog of Daniel Ruyter. The opinions, thoughts, industry rants, social media commentary and personal experiences and feelings expressed here belong to me alone and are not those of my employer, neighbor, family or golden retriever. Unless, of course, the post is written by a someone else. In that case, the views expressed by guest authors do not necessarily reflect the views of Daniel or other website contributors. This policy applies to all websites maintained by Daniel Ruyter.
This policy is valid from 2 September 2015
This blog is a personal blog written by myself and others and edited by me. This blog does accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance: because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance: we are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and conent are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.