Hi, I’m Daniel.
First of all, thank you SO much for visiting my website! I feel honored that you’re taking the time to learn more about me and my passions in life. I’m a multi-dimensional guy, which means there are two primary parts that define who I am. The “professional me” and the “personal me”. You can learn a bit more about each below.
Explore My Blogs:
I’m an IT and Digital Marketing Leader.
I am a data-driven leader with a proven ability to get things done and the long-term vision to inspire and grow productive teams. Builder of bridges, agile communicator, passionate technophile and dedicated healthcare marketing & technology thought leader, I span the gap between technology and marketing – a place where so many organizations struggle to realize success.
Starting with a tenure at my first digital agency, Lightmaker, and since 2013, I’ve focused my career on the intersections of Marketing and Technology.
Skills I’ve honed over the past 20 years include the following:
- Comprehensive, Large-Scale Digital Strategy
- Project Management & Implementations
- Roadmapping and Strategic Planning
- Usability Analysis & Audits
- e-Commerce & Landing Page Optimization
- Social Media Strategy & Execution
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Best Practices
I’m a Husband, Father, Gamer and Traveler.
Of course there’s more to me than just my professional life. Without writing a full biography, I would like to tell you a little bit about what has come to define me as a person.
- I love my boys.
- I love my wife (click here for the story of how we got engaged).
- I grew up in the Midwest (Iowa). The Midwest will always hold a place in my heart.
- I love to write.
- I’m an introvert. But I also like to talk.
- I was a foreign exchange student in Germany. I’m a bit rusty, but I can still speak and understand German.
- When I was a boy I wanted to be a diplomat and work for the State Department.
- I love to travel.
- I love photography.
- I love video.
- I love cake.
- I wrote a book on dating as a single parent.
- My mom passed away from cancer when I was 15.
- I have one younger sister.
- I owned a Stingray Corvette (1973).
- My favorite meal of the day is breakfast.
- I’m an early riser.
- If I could only eat one dish for the rest of my life it would be spaghetti & meat sauce.
View a Web Version of My Resume
Want to learn more about the professional me? Check out this web version of my resume that I made.